General bee pollen granulars can be sprinkled over cereals, yogurt, or oatmeal, added to homemade granola, or mixed into smoothies.
General bee pollen granulars consist of approximately:
Other substances: 5–15%
General bee pollen granulars can be sprinkled over cereals, yogurt, or oatmeal, added to homemade granola, or mixed into smoothies. Bee pollen should be stored in a cool, dark place, like a pantry, refrigerator, or freezer, and kept out of direct sunlight.
The health effects of general bee pollen granulars are:
(1) Enhance the body's comprehensive immune function: Pollen polysaccharide can activate the phagocytic activity of macrophages and improve the body's ability to resist disease.
(2) Anti-aging and beauty effects: Bee pollen is a nutritious beauty cosmetic. VE, superoxide dismutase (SOD), selenium and other ingredients in pollen can moisturize and nourish the skin, restore skin elasticity and smoothness. The inositol in the pollen can turn white hair black, hair loss gradually, and keep the hair black and bright.
(3) Prevention and treatment of brain and cardiovascular diseases: The flavonoids in pollen can effectively remove fat deposits on the blood vessel wall, thereby softening blood vessels and lowering blood fat.
(4) Prevention and treatment of prostate diseases: Pollen is the nemesis of prostatitis, and rape pollen and buckwheat pollen are the best.
(5) Lose weight: taking bee pollen can absorb enough nutrients and cause satiety. At the same time, lecithin in pollen can burn excess fat to achieve weight loss.
(6) Regulate gastrointestinal function: Pollen has many bactericidal ingredients, can kill E. coli, etc., and can prevent constipation.
(7) Liver protection: The flavonoids in pollen can also prevent the deposition of fat on the liver.
(8) Regulate the nervous system and promote sleep.
(9) Auxiliary treatment of other diseases: Pollen has a good effect on anemia, diabetes, memory improvement, and menopausal disorders.
(10) Adjuvant treatment of prostate diseases: it can regulate male endocrine and restore the function of bladder and urethral smooth muscle.