Sep 12, 2020
What are the effects and functions of royal jelly
1. Royal jelly tastes sweet and sour, has a flat nature, enters the spleen and liver meridian; has the effects of nourishing, strengthening, nourishing the liver, and invigorating the spleen; used for post-ill weakness, malnutrition in children, elderly body failure, infectious hepatitis, hypertension, Rheumatoid arthritis, duodenal ulcer and other diseases.
2. Royal jelly has a significant effect of moisturizing and laxative. The vast majority of patients suffering from habitual constipation can basically get rid of the trouble of constipation as long as they persist in taking sufficient bee milk for a long time.
3. Royal jelly can significantly enhance the body’s resistance to a variety of pathogenic factors, promote the regeneration and repair of visceral tissues, adjust endocrine and metabolism, and can effectively increase appetite, improve sleep and promote growth and development. It has a strong effect on the human body. Health function and medical effect.
4. Bee milk can strengthen the body's resistance and promote growth. Oral or injection can increase the diameter of red blood cells and the hemoglobin of reticulocytes, significantly increase the blood iron content and increase the number of platelets.
5. Long-term use of royal jelly can promote appetite and enhance physical fitness. Long-term use of thin people can also increase weight, making people energetic, sleep well, and feel comfortable.