Pure Propolis extract is 100% pure and naturally contains a high concentration of many minerals, including magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and potassium, as well as beta carotene, bioflavonoids, vitamins B1 and B2.
Pure Propolis extract is 100% pure and naturally contains a high concentration of many minerals, including magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and potassium, as well as beta carotene, bioflavonoids, vitamins B1 and B2. It is collected from premium tree resin sources that are gathered by the bees.
l ·100% Pure Bee Propolis
l ·Raw, All Natural, Top Quality
l ·Contains Naturally Occurring Multi-Vitamins, Minerals, Proteins, Amino Acids, Hormones & Enzymes
l ·Promotes Natural Energy and Increased Stamina
How to eat propolis extract:
1. For wet propolis, such as propolis liquid, you can drop it on the main food such as steamed buns and eat it with the main food.
2. For capsules of propolis, such as propolis soft capsules, it is best to take one (or two) capsules on an empty stomach in the morning and evening, and send them with warm water. This is because taking propolis on an empty stomach half an hour before breakfast can quickly mobilize the immune system and remove the toxins accumulated last night; taking propolis before going to bed at night can remove the body pollution during the day.
3. If you want to improve the taste of propolis, you can add propolis in milk, 62616964757a686964616fe4b893e5b19e31333431346433 coffee, honey and other beverages. This can not only improve the taste, but also avoid the sticking of propolis.
4. If you want to achieve the best results when taking propolis, it is best to include a mouthful of water in your mouth before taking it, and then drip the propolis directly into the mouth and fully mix the water in your mouth.
5. Taking propolis on an empty stomach works best. But when diabetic patients take propolis, it is best to take it half an hour before meals, just like taking hypoglycemic drugs.